[feces? shells? [a: not bed bug-related]

(2 posts)
  1. iddqd87

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Sep 11 2017 23:15:28
    #

Login to Send PM

(EDIT: link to gallery for larger images https://imgur.com/a/Jfkpl)

I was pretty sure I was getting mosquito bites only but I found these strange things, could any of these be BB related? I found the first on my bed:

Second is probably fuzz and on the right some sort of dust with shiny brown pieces in it that I found under my metal chair in a plastic crevice.

Third is some of the shiny fragments on my finger, which seems to be far too small for BB, but some knowledge would be helpful to know if I need to start to work on this problem.

Thank you for your time.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Sep 12 2017 5:26:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Nothing there is bed bug related. A little extra time int he galleries and FAQ will help you see why the fine detail is wrong.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,818 posts in 43,334 topics over 131 months by 18,996 of 19,572 members. Latest: April13Hincher, Bedbughell99, minicooper78