Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 20:13:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Link not working.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Chjj3

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 20:37:44
    #

Login to Send PM

4. Chjj3

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 20:39:25
    #

Login to Send PM

5. jamesthomoson94

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 22:22:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Good evening. I found this bug on my ceiling , my grandparents had a bed bug problem and we're sprayed for them. We recently received a couple of pieces of furniture from them we had a few bites and were sprayed as a precaution never saw a bug until today. Is there anyway you could help identify what this is and if we should be concerned We live on he top floor of an apartment building so it can't be from the neighbors above thanks for the help.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/SEDHc

6. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 23:11:07
    #

Login to Send PM

jamesthomoson94 - 48 minutes ago  » 
    Good evening. I found this bug on my ceiling , my grandparents had a bed bug problem and we're sprayed for them. We recently received a couple of pieces of furniture from them we had a few bites and were sprayed as a precaution never saw a bug until today. Is there anyway you could help identify what this is and if we should be concerned We live on he top floor of an apartment building so it can't be from the neighbors above thanks for the help.

Start a new topic and posting for your inquiry.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  7. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 23:12:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Chjj3 - 2 hours ago  » 
    Bed bug skin?

Don't believe so, but it's actually very blurry, not crisp.

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Aug 10 2017 0:47:02
    #

Login to Send PM

jamesthomoson94 - 2 hours ago  » 
    http://imgur.com/gallery/SEDHc

Jamesthomoson94,

Hijacking a thread doesn't really help you or the original poster in the thread. You will get more responses in your own thread, and people won't assume the question's been answered when we put the ID answer in the title. As Lou said, please copy and paste this into a new thread so you can get an ID.

Note that I edited your post to remove the img tags. Just pasting the URL in as I have it in the quoted section will create a link.

If you need to know how to create a new thread, it's covered in How to use the forums (also found in the green sticky section of the main forums page).

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,575 posts in 43,048 topics over 129 months by 18,887 of 19,446 members. Latest: bugbedder, RDM16, UStraveler1234