(4 posts)
  1. jpalmer

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Aug 6 2017 18:52:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi there,

I'm deeply worried that I have bed bugs in my vacation home. Full of anxiety to the point of sickness. New bites, but they could also be a worsened case of chronic hives from stress, or another type of allergic reaction. Can somebody please ID the following picture of the inner portions of my bed frame? I'm worried the mess there (particularly the patches of dark dots) are made by bed bugs. For reference, no stains on sheets or bed clothes. No live or dead bugs found.

Picture

Thank you.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Aug 7 2017 9:45:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Aside from the moth all that is "normal debris" for a sleeping area that is missing its monthly clean.

Hope that makes sense.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Aug 8 2017 6:27:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Don't see a moth, but a firefly (lampyrid beetle), a small feather and debris.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Aug 8 2017 23:24:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Corrected!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,622 posts in 43,065 topics over 129 months by 18,896 of 19,457 members. Latest: Bugtimore, Paranoid34, terrifieddd