(4 posts)
  1. helphelp123

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Nov 7 2017 10:36:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all,

I've noticed two darkish spots on my sheets (right in the middle of my sheets where I would be sleeping usually at about chest height when laying down) and was wondering if they are bed bug feces. I've tried rubbing them with stain remover and nothing takes them out. They also do not spread more when wiping. They may be old and may have just never noticed them before. There's no other signs of bugs.

Pic: http://i67.tinypic.com/7175vm.jpg

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Nov 7 2017 12:58:58
    #

Login to Send PM

If there is no evidence on the piping or tags of the box spring and mattress I would suspect that these stains are not bed bug related.

HVAC/Locksmith/Bed Bug Control for a non-profit homeless shelter and long term veteran housing.
  3. helphelp123

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Nov 7 2017 13:46:16
    #

Login to Send PM

BigDummy - 45 minutes ago  » 
    If there is no evidence on the piping or tags of the box spring and mattress I would suspect that these stains are not bed bug related.

Thank you. I can't find any other spots or anything and the mattress protector underneath the sheet is completely spotless. I'm assuming it's then safe to say it may have been from a cut or scratch that I may have had?

What other signs would usually be accompanied by fecal stains? Skins and stuff?

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Nov 7 2017 13:55:46
    #

Login to Send PM

The stains you posted were not in a common location and they didn't appear bed bug related to me. Fecal staining tends to be located near the harborage in many cases, which would also contain cast skins, eggs and live bed bugs.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,823 posts in 43,336 topics over 131 months by 18,998 of 19,574 members. Latest: minicooper78, bmprg, syedz7