ID Fecal Spot Needed

(3 posts)
  1. blackadderz

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Aug 10 2017 14:47:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I've been very paranoid about bedbugs lately for some reason. I stayed in a hotel about three months ago that I was sure had bedbugs and now I'm sure they're in my house and have just taken a long time to get to me (only time I would've been exposed to them as far as I know). I've noticed an odd itchy spot or two on myself this week (they did not seem to be bedbug bites but they might have been a mild reaction!) and despite washing my sheets and checking my mattress thoroughly and finding nothing, I am still paranoid. In the morning I noticed this spot on my pillow. I can't for the life of me remember if it's always been there or if it's just cropped up and the pillow is pretty dirty/in need of a wash. Does this look like a fecal/blood stain a bedbug would leave? http://imgur.com/a/oZ0vG

I have zero other evidence of bed bugs, so I may just be being super paranoid. Thanks for either confirming or easing my paranoia.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 6:02:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

100% not faecal.

Not convinced its blood either but it is possible.

As such nothing to indicate bed bugs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. blackadderz

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 12:19:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks very much for putting my mind at ease.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

261,694 posts in 42,199 topics over 127 months by 18,524 of 19,017 members. Latest: Tglock, Rae13, Buggybuggy335