2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue May 16 2017 12:58:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Its not a cast skin.

It appears to be a dried out insect but the image resolution is too low. If you can please transfer to a flat surface and take the picture from above.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. dramroo

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue May 16 2017 14:45:11
    #

Login to Send PM

what about this ?
    https://imgur.com/a/zwLLB

4. dramroo

newbite

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue May 16 2017 14:59:43
    #

Login to Send PM

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 months ago
    Wed May 17 2017 9:45:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes its better.

I am fairly certain its not bed bug but will flag this for Lou to have a look.

David

6. loubugs

old timer

Posted 7 months ago
    Wed May 17 2017 10:47:42
    #

Login to Send PM

It is a dried insect not a shed skin. It looks like a dried true but, a little like a bed bug and a little like a plant or seed bug. The clarity is not quite there due to limitation of picture size and lighting. Can these be fixed?

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  7. loubugs

old timer

Posted 7 months ago
    Thu May 18 2017 11:41:04
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 1 day ago  » 
    It is a dried insect not a shed skin. It looks like a dried true but, a little like a bed bug and a little like a plant or seed bug. The clarity is not quite there due to limitation of picture size and lighting. Can these be fixed?

Sorry. Typing on phone.
    It looks like a dried true bug, a little like a bed bug and a little like a plant or seed bug.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,792 posts in 43,544 topics over 131 months by 19,074 of 19,667 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1