Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

I can't get rid of these bed bugs. Please help?!

(2 posts)
  1. goingcrazy88

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Oct 11 2017 8:16:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I've had bed bugs for over a month, or I imagine longer since its only been over a month since it was discovered. I do live in an apartment complex and heard my neighbors had bed bugs but instead of treating it, they decided to move. I also had a friend who had bed bugs and I knew nothing about it and he came over here more than a handful of times. So its Hard telling exactly how I got them. Anyway, I first decided to self treat but I found the problem to be worse than I thought. I've seen them not only on my bed but also my clothes and dresser. I gave in and let maintanence know. We just had our first treatment over a week ago. I've been prepping...washing and drying clothes on high heat for 2 hours, vacuuming, and spraying rubbing alcohol on them if I see any. For a few days it seemed like it was getting better. No crawling sensations or bites on me. But the passed 2 nights, I've been having these crawling sensations, especially in my pants. Sometimes my shirt. Its not only an itching feeling but feels like actual bugs crawling on me. I'm exhausted and I have thrown alot of clothes and stuffed animals out. And other things I didnt mind throwing out. But I'm really starting to feel hopeless. I vacuum carpet, furniture, baseboards..etc. And immediately take what I vacuumed out to trash. Everything is sealed in bags. Our second treatment is this coming Monday, then we have one more treatment 3 weeks after. I dont know what else to do. I can't stand the thought of the bugs crawling all over me. I look to see if i can find anything but nothing is there, that I see anyway. I've thought about just throwing every single piece of clothing and all blankets out. Even considered burning this place down..just kidding but really, I'm going crazy not being able to sleep and all this work seems like its for nothing. Please help??

2. bugsinmorocco1

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Oct 11 2017 11:16:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I would look into getting some bed bug monitors! Look them up on Amazon. They can help you know if you still have bed bugs and how bad it is, to give you some peace of mind. And they're pretty cheap. If I lived in a country where mail was reliable, I would definitely get some. They won't eliminate the bugs but they will help you know what kind of a battle you're fighting.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,621 posts in 43,065 topics over 129 months by 18,896 of 19,457 members. Latest: Bugtimore, Paranoid34, terrifieddd