how to coordinate for several houses?

(1 post)
  1. surrounded

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Oct 5 2017 10:50:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Well it's been 9 years since I was on here! I guess that's a pretty good bedbug-free run for Brooklyn.
    I'm fairly sure I have an isolated problem in my bedroom, and I think it's likely they were brought by a boyfriend who recently moved rooms in a musicians studio space. I think I get bit when I'm there. And I've been getting bitten intermittently at my place, have black spots on the sheets, and found three very suspicious areas on the bed frame (black spots surrounding cracks in the wood). It's only been 2 months, and I'm fairly sure they haven't spread anywhere else in my house. His house, if it's infested, may be another story.

The thing is, I don't want to cause a panic until I'm sure, as he has a son who stays over, and I also have a house in another city, so it's potentially 4 houses that could be involved. Ugh.

I've done the basics with my place (found their hideouts, washed, steamed, bagged, applied DE) but haven't told anyone else yet. Anyone have experience with bugs being tracked to multiple residences? There may even be cars involved....

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,567 posts in 43,045 topics over 129 months by 18,887 of 19,446 members. Latest: bugbedder, RDM16, UStraveler1234