How many passive monitors per bed?

(5 posts)
  1. KrazyMommaBear

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri May 19 2017 3:53:04
    #

Login to Send PM

After our two week test with the beacon monitors, we'll treat if we catch bedbugs, then monitor. If we don't catch any, we'll start monitoring with the pactight monitors. How many do we need for a king size bed? And for a queen? And for a twin? Thank you!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri May 19 2017 6:04:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Its one per occupied bed.

Simply put we have found no need to have anymore than one optimal home per bed.

Hope that helps and great to see things moving forward logically.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. KrazyMommaBear

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri May 19 2017 14:18:44
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 8 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    Its one per occupied bed.
    Simply put we have found no need to have anymore than one optimal home per bed.
    Hope that helps and great to see things moving forward logically.
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

Okay thanks! That will be easier to only check one per bed! 😊

4. Proudmommyto3rottenboys

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat May 20 2017 0:16:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Where can I buy these monitors at?What's the best ones to use?We had bought some awhile back when we first found out we had them and we never caught anything in ours.So I want to make sure I'm getting the best ones.

5. KrazyMommaBear

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat May 20 2017 2:33:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Proudmommyto3rottenboys - 2 hours ago  » 
    Where can I buy these monitors at?What's the best ones to use?We had bought some awhile back when we first found out we had them and we never caught anything in ours.So I want to make sure I'm getting the best ones.

usbedbugs.com
    It's the packtight passive monitors.
    What kind did you try before?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

259,586 posts in 41,771 topics over 127 months by 18,318 of 18,785 members. Latest: ALivingNightmare, MontanaSPC, sarasoli