(4 posts)
  1. bbinsd

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jan 21 2009 13:48:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone

I just had my third spray yesterday.yesterday in the morning just before the pco came i saw an adult bug on my kids plastic bed.I sprayed it with sprawaway.it just froze there. The pco came just afterwards, saw it and said it will be sprayed.
    The spraying was done ,I came home in the evening and did not go into that room .but today as i was cleaning i saw the samw bug in the same place.It was not moving .I picked it up with a tissue and itwas moving and tried to escape.
    I squished it and threw it.

Are the bugs not supposed to die just after spraying just like that?
    If not, can anyone tell me how much time an adult needs to die after encountering the poision either sprayed directly or after crossing the poision?
    And how much time does a nymph needs to die in the same situation

2. phantom1

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jan 21 2009 13:51:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I have another question...not to hijack from you bbinsd...but I have seen two bbs during the day before the first treatment nothing after the first treatment is that unusual? Does it mean they have retreated into the walls or their hidey holes?

3. bbinsd

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jan 21 2009 14:03:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi phantom1

Actually what happened in my case was i kept seeing more of them after the first treatment for 2 days then nothing.after the 2nd treatment there was kind of like a resurgance i kept seeing them everyday till the third treatment , which we had yesterday ,and then this bug.Dont know maybe these buggers act differently in each case
    depending on the poision used.
    My pco told me there r two kinds of poision one a repellant and another kind of kills them on contact.I am no expert but may be it depends on the poision used.

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 22 2009 1:08:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes. It does depend on what was used. AND whether they made contact with it.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.