Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

how I get rid of bed bugs in my computer ?

(32 posts)
  1. mamamia

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 14 2009 22:39:15
    #

Login to Send PM

I cleaned the whole house,washed and dried all the textile stuff,but I am looking for a real solution to get rid of bed bugs from my computer. It was near the bed,so for sure they are inside .How can I make sure they are not there anymore ? Does the heat really work ? If I expose my computer to 130 F (temperature) I am going to destroy the computer ? HEPL,HELP,HELP !! I just bought the computer three monts ago,I don't want to get rid of it,I CAN'T aford !

2. Jason1

banned

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 14 2009 23:07:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Moderator note: Do not attempt

Is it a laptop?

I have a laptop that had bb's in it. What I did was soak a rag in pesticide....then put it, along with the laptop, in a plastic bag for 48 hours.

When it was done....my laptop of course smelled aweful, lol, so I repeated the process with air freshners. So far so good, but it hasn't been long enough to claim success.

There is also something called "over-clocking"....which is a process that heats up your computer internally. It's a tool you download. It basically heats your 'puter up to it's extreme limit....then backs off slightly. I tried it....but quit before completion because it just seemed too risky. My laptop was getting VERY hot....and I was scared it may go over the threshhold limit!

If you do a search on here for "mothballs"....that's another method. I'm assuming if you have a non laptop....you can do it in pieces....hard drive, keyboard, and monitor....if needed. Same with the above rag treatment I mentioned.

Good luck in whatever you try!

mamamia - 19 minutes ago  » 
    I cleaned the whole house,washed and dried all the textile stuff,but I am looking for a real solution to get rid of bed bugs from my computer. It was near the bed,so for sure they are inside .How can I make sure they are not there anymore ? Does the heat really work ? If I expose my computer to 130 F (temperature) I am going to destroy the computer ? HEPL,HELP,HELP !! I just bought the computer three monts ago,I don't want to get rid of it,I CAN'T aford !

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 14 2009 23:18:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Jason1 - 3 minutes ago  » 
    Is it a laptop?
    I have a laptop that had bb's in it. What I did was soak a rag in pesticide....then put it, along with the laptop, in a plastic bag for 48 hours.
    When it was done....my laptop of course smelled aweful, lol, so I repeated the process with air freshners. So far so good, but it hasn't been long enough to claim success.

I think this is bad advice.

Jason, I am not trying to stop you from experimenting with pesticides, and I am willing to allow you to describe your experiments, but please do not encourage others to use your methods. You are not in a position of being an expert on their use, you're in no position to advise on their safety or efficacy, and you're recommending off-label treatments.

With respect, please stop doing this. I explained to you in the other thread that the purpose of this site was for people to share safe, proven methods. It is not a place to suggest methods which have not been proven to work or be safe. It also is not a place for people to suggest off-label or illegal methods.

If you keep discussion of your methods to the the "Finally" thread, and restrict yourself to describing your own experience, and not encouraging others to emulate you, that is probably fine.

Please consider this an administrative warning.
    I will PM you to let you know it's here.

---

mamamia,

Please let us know if you have a laptop or desktop.
    Also, do you have reason to suspect bed bugs are harboring in it?

There have been discussions of other (safer and more widely tested) methods. I can direct you to these if you tell us more.

And remember, if your home is being treated for bed bugs, they will in all likelihood come out of the computer, cross poison, and die.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. Jason1

banned

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 14 2009 23:34:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I am NOT advising anyone of ANYTHING. I'm only stating what "I" have done.

I can't help it if what I did with my laptop MAY work, although I don't know that yet....and have said so.

You will not find one single post of mine.....ANYWHERE, in which I tell ANYONE to do what i'm doing....not one.

Iv'e seen ALL the method's i'm decribing in my previous message....in other threads on this board....and you didn't say a word.

The rag method, for instance, HAS worked for others. The pesticide used wasn't even mentioned.

As for the over-clocking method....that has worked also, but as you saw in my message, I quit before completion because I was worried it would nuke my computer. So obviously I wouldn't suggest trying this, but mentioned it because it's been mentioned elsewhere.

Same as mothballs....people have discussed it on this board.

I understand where you are coming from, but honestly, I don't see how i'm breaking any rules in simply trying to "help" people. What they do/try....is completely up to them.

Nobugsonme - 3 minutes ago  » 

Is it a laptop?

Jason, I am not trying to stop you from experimenting with pesticides, and I am willing to allow you to describe your experiments, but please do not encourage others to use your methods. You are not in a position of being an expert on their use, you're in no position to advise on their safety or efficacy, and you're recommending off-label treatments.
    With respect, please stop doing this. I explained to you in the other thread that the purpose of this site was for people to share safe, proven methods. It is not a place to suggest methods which have not been proven to work or be safe. It also is not a place for people to suggest off-label or illegal methods.
    If you keep discussion of your methods to the the "Finally" thread, and restrict yourself to describing your own experience, and not encouraging others to emulate you, that is probably fine.

---
    mamamia,
    There have been discussions of other (safer and more widely tested) methods. I can direct you to these if you tell us more.
    And remember, if your home is being treated for bed bugs, they will in all likelihood come out of the computer, cross poison, and die.

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 14 2009 23:47:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Jason,

My response is you are encouraging others to use your methods by responding to THEIR post asking for suggestions with a description of your methods.

Posting unproven suggestions is not a good idea. Posting suggestions that people experiment off-label with pesticides is not good. You're doing that because this thread is not started by you and about you, it is a cry for help. Any response to it describing your methods strongly IMPLIES that you are recommending your methods.

This is not a good place to discuss the site and best policies. I realize I started it by responding to you on the thread, but I either had to respond on the thread or delete your post.

I started to suggest that if you want to discuss this, please start a new thread and link from this to it, or PM me. I do not want to hijack yet another thread to discuss these issues.

On the other hand, these things come up and maybe they make more sense in context.

6. de-selftreat

Posted 5 years ago
    Tue Jul 14 2009 23:57:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Back to topic.

It depends, I'd say, on how bad the infestation was whether you have any in your computer or not. That's the first thing to find out. They prefer wood, and my theory would be that they'd only end up in a computer (parts of which do get unpleasantly hot for them during normal operation too) if the infestation was fairly heavy. The first thing to do is take out the battery and visually inspect, over a large clear surface with tape close by to catch any bugs that run away from you/fall out. If you have the all-clear there but want to be more sure, as you probably do, then my theory wd be that one way to find out would be to get good-quality double-sided tape and put your computer in the middle of a sheet of paper on a large flat surface, like your desk, and then see if they come out, i.e. if any get stuck to the tape. I think some are too clever for tape, and you'd want to be sure you use an excellent version of tape of course (perhaps discussed elsewhere in the forum?), as you don't want the clever ones just walking over it. A warning, though: I haven't been able to experiment which kinds of tape they actually get stuck to.
    For this scenario, ideally your computer wd be in your bedroom so your heat and exhalation can draw them out, and just to clarify that I can't be hold responsible I'd say you'd be taking a slight gamble that they aren't too evolved/clever for the trick.

7. DragonFlight

banned

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 0:18:48
    #

Login to Send PM

There are bed bugs in your laptop because you probably put it on your bed at one point and your bed had bed bugs. In which case, try what Jason suggested, but do take your battery out and try to put in a bag or an area that will heat it up, and leave it on for a while. They will come out just type and let them come out and kill 'em that's pretty much all you can do ! Doing anything extreme will not only kill your bed bugs but your laptop too.

8. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 0:27:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Priceless info here. Can you confirm you have them in your Laptop? Do you know the temps inside the laptop? Its getting scary out there with everyone making suggestions to others without being in the field and mostly clueless!

What’s next? A stab at brain surgery?

9. cantstandbedbugs

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 1:10:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Jason,

Thanks for this suggestion. Though I only saw 1 bedbug nymph in my laptop and haven't seen anything since I'm still nervous about them being in there. I think I'm going to try this over-clocking method. I wonder if there is a program that can tell you the temperature the computer is reaching or if I should just get one of those thermometers that measure temps. from a distance when you point it. If you know of a program that would measure temperature please provide a link also where did you download that over-clocking program? As for my other electronics I'm going to ask the PCO if he can spray some poison into a bag then I'll put my electronics in and leave for 2 weeks (hope that doesn't destroy my electronic) . Then maybe have them spray the bag again after 2 weeks. I still have all my stuff in bags until I decide what to do with them (seriously considering chucking everything and buying replacements). I haven't had a bb sighting or bites in a while and feel hopeful (keeping my fingers cross). Just afraid of what is in my stuff that are in bags. Or don't know if I should just release the beasts and open the bags. After my 4th treatment the PCO said I can open my bags and put my stuff back I'm just afraid of having to deal with them again if they are in there. I'm also getting a 5th treatment sometime next week.. I got some clauking stuff and plan to get some DE to put in cracks and seal them up in case other apartments in my building have them too. This is never ending.

Thanks,

CSBB

Jason1 - 1 hour ago  » 

There is also something called "over-clocking"....which is a process that heats up your computer internally. It's a tool you download. It basically heats your 'puter up to it's extreme limit....then backs off slightly. I tried it....but quit before completion because it just seemed too risky. My laptop was getting VERY hot....and I was scared it may go over the threshhold limit!

10. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 1:22:54
    #

Login to Send PM

So you're going to tell your PCO to do what some guy on the Internet who is not a pco told you might work? Good luck.

11. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 1:40:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I was staying out of this madness but jumping in quick here with a reality check.

Taking "a pesticide soaked rag" with god knows what and making a DIY fumigant is madness and potentially very dangerous.
    First off there is no way to know what residue may be left on the keys of the computer and lets take this Ortho with a 12 month residual as an example. It is conceivable your laptop now has a coating of poison. That is bad juju.

Mothballs and Vapona, Hot Shot No Pest Strips, strips are actual fumigants and EffeCi has confirmed that Vapona leaves no residue so while a bit off label usage it is within the realm of reason that Vapona can be used safely in a bag to treat an item provided the bag is sealed and opened outdoors to allow the concentrated fumigant to dissipate.

There is some serious crackpot stuff being tossed around here lately.

For anyone that thinks I am in the pest business at all you are wrong. Just somebody who studied, wiped bugs out of my life and didn't poison my self in the process.

Jim

12. Jason1

banned

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 1:41:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I think what cantstandbedbugs means is that he/she will ask the pco if they can do it, and/or, if it's a good idea. Unless I misunderstood the post.

An experienced pco would know if it's a good idea or not, I would think.

Nobugsonme - 12 minutes ago  » 
    So you're going to tell your PCO to do what some guy on the Internet who is not a pco told you might work? Good luck.

13. Badwolf

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 2:17:06
    #

Login to Send PM

I would Not recommend overclocking the CPU in the laptop. That will only increase the temperature of the CPU and immediate area. It will still leave plenty of areas inside the laptop that are not as hot and where the BB's can run to for cover. The biggest problem with overclocking is that it can damage the CPU - esp. with systems that have lower-end chips. I don't think it's worth taking the risk of damaging the chip.

14. angie

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 12:23:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I lived in bedbug haven for 9 months and went through hell trying to survive. I did have a wonderful PCO who was on top of the battle for us. I had a desktop computer in the bedroom, tv's in all the rooms, stereos, etc...I did not do anything special with that stuff. I did do massive amounts of cleaning and I think that is why I am still bug free. (that and a move out of there!!) I was a little nervous when we first moved but I never seen a bug "living" in our electronics. I do believe that maybe they hold up there, but not harbor themselves there. Not suitable bedding. As far as the "ideas" that Jason is "recommending", I would clearly stay away from them. There is something "off" about some of his/her posts and if you really want good advice, check out the FAQ and most PCO will answer questions. Just be careful in what you do, You are more important than that material belongings. Who's to say that that "chemical soaked rag" will not explode? Be smart!!

15. Monica120

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 13:35:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Do you have a local Terminix in your area? In the 5 chemical treatments that were done at my apartment by Terminix, they did use something called a "cold treatment" on our electronics. I don't know exactly what this method entails but the PCO did tell us that when he shows people how it works, he demonstrates on his own personal laptop. As far as I know, this is a good way to get rid of any bugs that might be in your electronics. I am unsure of the cost. I hope this helps.

16. DougSummersMS

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 14:31:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Monica120

I suspect that you are referring to Cryonite .... A carbon dioxide snow that provides a cold thermal treatment.

17. Jason1

banned

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 15 2009 16:46:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I was not going to post messages in this thread anymore since it seems to have caused conflict....but, I just wanted to clear a few things up I didn't mention in my first post regarding the rag soaked with pesticide. And I apologize for that as they are importants points that I left out.

First off....the rag at no time made direct contact with the laptop. Secondly, i'm using the CDN version of Ortho, and the residual is 3-4 weeks, rather than 12 months for the US version (in case their was contact by accident) Also, the laptop was closed....so no contact with the keys, even if the rag did touch the laptop by mistake. The only contact was via fumes/vapor. Finally, I wiped my laptop down extensively after completing the procedure.

I realize their are still going to be people advising against this. One reason being is because I have done something "off label". I get that, and I understand it.

So far, no bb's coming out of my machine....but I know it's probably still a risk i've taken....even with the precautions.

Anyway, that's all from me on this matter....just wanted to clear that up!

18. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jul 23 2009 18:00:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Jason,

I may have confused things previously by objecting to off-label uses. There's a difference between off-label use by someone who has experience and knowledge to make a decision, and that by someone who does not.

Off-label in and of itself is not so much a problem to me as is off-label and not proven to be safe or effective or the best possible idea.

Lots of people want to experiment, but it's quite another thing recommending your experiments to others.

If you want to stick something in a plastic bag, some would recommend DDVP. Others would say it may corrode electronics -- but this also seems a definite danger with a pesticide soaked rag.

19. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jul 23 2009 18:42:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I am yet to see a confirmed case of bed bugs in a laptop computer although I believe it can happen it is certainly something that is unlikely in a light infestation. When it has been suspected and reported to us we have generally suggested that leaving the laptop unplugged and completely powered down (even with the processor backup battery removed) will ensure that the inside cools down and does not provide an attractive environment for bed bugs. Some people have placed a barrier of double sided carpet tape around the laptop to be sure (the only brand of tape I have found to be effective is the nylon membrane extra strength tape by Duck brand).

I have said for years if you know they are in the laptop seal it in saran wrap or pallet wrap and send it to me. I will happily work on it and see if they are in there. In reality all I would do is open it up, inspect and most likely clean the computer through with a can of compressed air. If we can find single eggs in a room I am sure we can detect anything inside a laptop.

I did hear of someone in London who specialised in getting organic matter extracted from computers but I think he used a solvent immersion strategy although this is a job for the computer pro's rather than the pest pro's. You may find a solution if you do a search for information on raspberry confused ants which are known to specifically infect electronic appliances and are a growing pest problem in the southern states.

The only real option from the pest pro's is a fumigation such as Vikane and then I would still suggest that you leave the item to thoroughly air for a few days before attempting to turn it on.

With regards liquids and computers I would have to defer to the old adage that electricity and water do not mix and that would include sealing a computer in an environment with an artificially humidity.

I would also recommend that you do not try and cryonite anything electrical. The rapid cooling and warning may damage the actual circuits as all the components will contract and expand at different rates and will effectively act like a bi-metallic strip and may sheer.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

20. Jason1

banned

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jul 23 2009 21:46:44
    #

Login to Send PM

NoBugsOnMe,

That's ok, it's all good....I pretty much understood what you meant.

I'll tell you though, if it ever happens again, I will most likely not go this route.

So far, my laptop is bb free....but the smell was terrible, and I did not use it for several days while airing out. It's fine now thankfully!

David,

Yea, their seems to be a few people with the problem, from this board alone. So I can only assume their are many others.

Myself, i'm very sensitive to bb bites, so even though the ones travelling in and out of my laptop were very small, I still felt them. Damn things are quick, too. The ones crawling on the keypad would be moving very fast when I went to squish them.
    Small, hard to see....but they were there. They would get on my fingers, arms....bite me, and i'd be left with those tiny, little red round bites you get from small bb's.

Man I just wish people would take this whole bb problem more seriously.

Just the other day I was telling someone on this board about a collegue I was talking to about bb's....and how this person associated bb's with dirt, filth, etc. And of course I tried to explain bb's don't care about that, they just want your blood.

Then just yesterday, same thing, this time with a relative....and with the expected reply....""if you would have kept your place cleaner, you would not have had this problem"" Yea, ok!

21. mamamia

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Jul 25 2009 22:41:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 1 week ago  » 

Is it a laptop?

---
    mamamia,

22. mamamia

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Jul 25 2009 22:47:27
    #

Login to Send PM

I HAVE A DESK COMPUTER. AND I DON'T HAVE MY HOUSE TREATED, I DO IT MYSELY. I WASHED EVERITHING I COULD,EVERYTHING !!! NOW I HAVE PACKTITE AND USE IT FOR THE REST.I PLAN TO PUT THE COMPUTER AND MONITOR,EVERYTHING INSIDE THE PACKTITE OR IN THE CAR ( IF THE WEADER WILL HELP (IT'S NOT SO HOT HERE). I AM GOING TO RUIN THEM ? I'LL MOVE,AND I CAN'T AFORD TO CARY THE BB ALONG !!!! I HAVE TO GET RID OF ANY !!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR HELP

23. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Jul 26 2009 14:32:49
    #

Login to Send PM

mamamia - 15 hours ago  » 
    I HAVE A DESK COMPUTER..NOW I HAVE PACKTITE AND USE IT FOR THE REST.I PLAN TO PUT THE COMPUTER AND MONITOR,EVERYTHING INSIDE THE PACKTITE OR IN THE CAR

BBs die at 45C/113F. I believe that a desktop computer should be fine at 120. Unlike, say a videotape, people leave computers in the back seats of their cars as a matter of routine. Get a good thermometer to calibrate how hot your car or device gets. Bear in mind that every nook and cranny of your object needs to hit 113 (that is, if there are any BB in it).

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  24. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Jul 26 2009 15:25:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Cilecto is right about the beginning of thermal death but the hotter it is the faster they die.

140 is really what you want to hit but every minute above 113 is harming them. The packtite which many here use, I believe, aims for 120 minimum.

Most electronics can endure storage for a time at 140. I wouldn't go higher though.

Jim

25. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Jul 26 2009 15:43:47
    #

Login to Send PM

spideyjg - 17 minutes ago  » 
    Cilecto is right about the beginning of thermal death but the hotter it is the faster they die.
    140 is really what you want to hit but every minute above 113 is harming them. The packtite which many here use, I believe, aims for 120 minimum.
    Most electronics can endure storage for a time at 140. I wouldn't go higher though.
    Jim

I tend to run my microwave longer on lower settings when I cook. Keeps the food from blowing out...

26. bushbugg

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Jun 4 2010 2:39:18
    #

Login to Send PM

I will be packtiting some computer equipment. I have apple gear, and apple's web site has 'storage temperatures' for my gear that is in the high hundred and teens. You should be able to find the storage temp of your devices online, by searching for the model number.

27. buggyinsocal

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri Jun 4 2010 12:21:19
    #

Login to Send PM

If you're going to packtite electronics (which I don't recommend both because it's bad for electronics and because bed bugs very seldom harbor in electronics), make extra sure you remove the batteries from the devices before you treat them. If the items' batteries can't be removed, I wouldn't subject them to that heat.

I lost both TiVos to thermal treatment and a microwave because I'd forgotten to unplug them.

My laptop wasn't in the house when I had thermal treatment, and my PCO brought the older iPod I'd left inside to me rather than leave it in the apartment during treatment. The fact that he brought it out to me suggests that they don't think it's a good idea to subject them to temps that high; they do nothing but thermal, so I suspect they know their stuff.

28. bushbugg

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Jun 8 2010 0:43:48
    #

Login to Send PM

I have changed my mind after using the packtite a couple of times. The problem is going to be temperature regulation. While 120 to 125 degrees might feasibly be ok for electronics for a short while, The packtite can get up to 140-150 easily if its underpacked.
    If youre insulating to compensate, you might just make coldspots for the bugs to hide and survive.

Its a problem. As I have some minor electronic experience, I might unscrew my laptops & modems to perform a visual inspection and cleaning (for peace of mind mainly) but I DO NOT recommend this, as there are many parts to lose and sometimes things arent meant to be taken apart or are glued rather than screwed into place. Electrics (without microchips and capacitors) are much easier than electronics to inspect.

29. jamie987

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Mar 14 2011 21:05:21
    #

Login to Send PM

I think you asked about computers / laptops.. and about treating them... but I'm too tired to read all the above posts

First off- use a legal poison like "Nuvan Prostrips" (I believe Nuvan is labelled for use with bed bugs). If you follow the label directions, it should hopefully work... but it will take 2 weeks (I've heard 3 weeks recommended elsewhere). You won't be able to use your computer or laptop the whole time.

What I did with my laptop was to packtite it... this is not recommended by the people at packtite because some electronics will be damaged by heat. More importantly, rechargeable batteries (such as in laptops) are dangerous when heated. They WILL explode at certain high temperatures.

I put my laptop through a packtite last night, though, and then let it cool off, and today I am using it and it's working just fine. I own an IBM Lenovo Thinkpad...

I wrapped it in a backpack that was slightly open... this kept the temperature from changing too quickly (if a laptop is left inside the packtite without anything around it, it will quickly reach the killing temperature of 120 degrees- which is good -but then it will quickly reach really high temperatures that are bad for laptops....... if you wrap it in a bag, it will heat up more slowly, so it'll take like an hour to get up to 120 degrees, then like another hour to get up to 140-ish degrees... that second hour is where the bed bugs die). I put the temperature sensor (that comes with a packtite) inside my laptop as best I could by shoving it through an opening to the inside of my laptop... but do this at your own risk and be careful.

I did put my laptop battery in too... but this is highly NOT recommended.. batteries WILL explode. I was just dumb and luckily it worked out (I risked it because the warning on my batter said not to expose to 100 degrees Celsius.. and the packtite never got that hot... still.. batteries WILL violently explode and hurt people and in hindsight, even though my packtite never got close to 100 celsius, I think it was stupid of me to put my battery in).

If you do any of this, do at your own financial and health risk and be careful. DO NOT PUT A BATTERY IN. And be prepared for damage to your screen or hard drive or other components that normally do not run hot. I am not an expert and make no guarantees.

30. ndnyc718

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sun May 8 2011 21:44:57
    #

Login to Send PM

i put my macbook pro unibody in my packtite at 140 degrees f for 1 hr...it was fine

31. AshamedandScratching

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Aug 5 2011 10:59:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Is this necessary in a light infestation where the computer has only been used on the bed once and there is no sign of bugs?

32. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Aug 5 2011 11:21:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Experts advise that it's rarely necessary to treat computers.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.