How do i post my pic?

(8 posts)
  1. Joanyf

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Nov 13 2017 22:12:41
    #

Login to Send PM

H[i I was just sitting having a conversation with a friend of mine and this suddenly this thing came flying across the kitchen table at Breakneck speed and we scram[s]bled finally got it and killed it and here it is. We're of the opinion that these seem to be seen in our building a little bit more frequently these days but we all seem to think that they're not bed bugs but we don't know what they are could you please confirm one way or the other it wouldn't be that unusual I've been treated several times and I just really am hyper-vigilant about this and need to know if I have to call the exterminator for yet another round of things. I'll be so terribly upset. I feel like I've been living out of plastic bags for almost a year because actually I have been they call me the baggie Queen.. my last treatment was probably two months ago I live in Toronto Canada or Hamilton Canada actually.
    I try to be very proud Matic and practical about this but the reality is I really don't like these things.

2. Joanyf

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Mon Nov 13 2017 22:23:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Well that pretty much says it I'm just trying to figure out how it is I can get the picture that I have from my phone to you

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Nov 14 2017 0:56:19
    #

Login to Send PM

You need to upload it to a photo hosting site like imgur.com or Flickr.com, then post a URL here and it will create a link so others can see your photo and ID it.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Nov 14 2017 1:03:02
    #

Login to Send PM

PS if it was flying, it’s not a bed bug.

5. Joanyf

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Nov 14 2017 3:41:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi no I realized it was not a bad but he's not flying it was just moving very quickly but it was not flying.
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/153663462@NO7/V9y087

6. Joanyf

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Nov 14 2017 4:07:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Lets try that again...https://www.flicker.com/gp/1536734

7. Joanyf

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Nov 14 2017 4:11:09
    #

Login to Send PM

See what i mean? I'm sure they're very easy ways for those of you who are computer literate and very fast and whippersnappers but us those of us who are elderly have a really hard time and I had to open a Flickr account I had to do all these things and I guess I'm not copying the URL down properly I just don't know what to do I mean I'm at my wit's end I've been very upset about the prospect of having to deal with bugs again and this is just is not the made it easier for me. Any body have advice? I was just saying to the moderator simple things like you would just cut and paste I don't know what that means you know I mean I know that some of us get lost in the way back when but I'm not that old but you know what I mean that's a whole new thing that I had to learn in order to get this picture looked at I don't know if there has to be a better way to do this
    And i guess thats not the url. It gave me an option for a screenshot and some numbers and this which one is it.?

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Nov 14 2017 23:50:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Try using http://imgur.com instead— it may be easier to navigate. That’s actually why I mentioned it first. I am sorry you’re frustrated. I think I’m the person you’re taking about. I am just trying to help. Is there a friend that can help you copy and paste? The reason it matters is that typing things out instead can lead to errors.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,823 posts in 43,336 topics over 131 months by 18,998 of 19,574 members. Latest: minicooper78, bmprg, syedz7