Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » About the Forums

How do I keep track of responses to my post?

(1 post)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed May 25 2011 22:38:50
    #

Login to Send PM

You can get alerted by email to subsequent responses on any thread if you click "Subscribe To Topic via Email" under the post/response editing box (or use the dropdown menu to subscribe at the top of the page).

Note: the email alerts may not work for hotmail users. (Hotmail flags emails sent by Wordpress blogs as spam, which is why users of that email provider may not get their passwords automatically sent after they register.) This may be a problem with msn or other providers, but I have not verified this.

If you have trouble, you can start a new email (gmail, yahoo, etc.) and set it up to forward to your normal email account.

You can also add any topic to your "favorites" using the dropdown menu at the top of the page. This would be an alternative for anyone who does not want to get more email.

You can also check your own profile to see a list of your own posts and it will indicate where people have responded after you.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,300 posts in 49,235 topics over 152 months by 21,583 of 22,004 members. Latest: looking2identify, Robbysee, Elephant88