Heres an odd question...

(8 posts)
  1. JAMIEbug1

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 24 2013 15:06:57
    #

Login to Send PM

How likely is it for a bed bug to be in my ear? Do they usually get in there or has it ever happend before... HELP!

2. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 24 2013 18:15:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I would believe that is highly unlikely.

3. JAMIEbug1

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 24 2013 18:22:58
    #

Login to Send PM

ok thats good... i just feel some pressure in my ear and around lunch time my ear kinda tickled on the inside... im going to let someone look in it tonight!

4. bedbugsuptown

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 24 2013 21:31:16
    #

Login to Send PM

I think it's worth your trouble. At best you'll have some partial peace of mind while your suffering the nasty brown bugs. But I do tend to agree with buggyinsyracuse. The reason being that bbs are good survivors by nature, but to the best of my knowledge they are not known to be adventurous! Why would a bb wander into your ear when your lovely cheek is more available? If your a women, with long hair it has been posted that bbs are not likely to avoid a nice head of hair.

Still, It's a fair question, ear wax an' all. I hope one of the experts weighs in on this one cuz that'd really be creepy. Good luck!

5. bedbugsuptown

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 24 2013 21:32:32
    #

Login to Send PM

meant to post that bbs are likely to avoid a head of hair.

6. arianacassie

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 24 2013 23:26:21
    #

Login to Send PM

bedbugsuptown - 1 hour ago  » 
    I think it's worth your trouble. At best you'll have some partial peace of mind while your suffering the nasty brown bugs. But I do tend to agree with buggyinsyracuse. The reason being that bbs are good survivors by nature, but to the best of my knowledge they are not known to be adventurous! Why would a bb wander into your ear when your lovely cheek is more available? If your a women, with long hair it has been posted that bbs are not likely to avoid a nice head of hair.
    Still, It's a fair question, ear wax an' all. I hope one of the experts weighs in on this one cuz that'd really be creepy. Good luck!

ummm.... my son picked one out of his ear ( outer part) and found one when he blew his nose thats when we went hmmmm and riped part his room, poor kid even had his jewels bit (summer he slept naked) I have to say he did have longer hair at the time

7. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Jan 24 2013 23:29:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Wow! How old was your son! Poor guy..was it an adult that came out of his nose? That would freak me out...

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  8. arianacassie

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Jan 26 2013 22:03:54
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 1 day ago  » 
    Wow! How old was your son! Poor guy..was it an adult that came out of his nose? That would freak me out...

Hes 13 . it was a small one . he felt more violated by his itchy balls . Hes a good sport tho, hes back in his room full well knowing theres another room he can sleep in because his still has a few lurking around. just now he sleeps fully clothed lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,644 posts in 44,807 topics over 137 months by 19,666 of 20,369 members. Latest: PeterJensen, DamselInBugDistress, Pleasehelp12