Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Resources

Help, I want to buy a Pack Tite ASAP ...how can I?

(2 posts)
  1. gloriaBK

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Jul 5 2010 15:25:05
    #

Login to Send PM

OK, so I definitely want to buy a pack tite.

Also, I definitely want to buy it through some link on this site because I am under the impression that will help keep bedbugger.com alive (and this site has helped us a lot, thanks)

Here's the problem.
    Cannot buy from paktight.com
    If I go to pack tite's site - their shopping cart mechanism is broken or incompatible with Macs because I tried with Safari and Firefox and it says my cookies aren't turned on which they were.

Cannot buy from usbedbugs.com because they are out of stock. Their next ship day is maybe July 9th

I am getting treated on Thursday and wanted to use this to get my books and electronics done prior to my PCO coming.

Any advice on how I can order this today from a company that will give bedbugger.com the referral?

2. DeedleBeetle

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Jul 5 2010 15:57:38
    #

Login to Send PM

That's tough...

i'm glad PackTite is doing so well...but sorry that you have to wait to get one. July 9th is very soon...and when i ordered mine, it only took 2 days for it to arrive...so can you bag everything and secure it well and then when you get your PT you'll start at that point to heat your belongings. Perhaps you can use a friend's computer to make the purchase if your MAC won't do it?

By the way..you'll love your PT...and if i were truly mercenary i would offer you mine....(for ONE MILLION DOLLARS, that is!).

Seriously, i didn't have my PT before my treatment either but i still made and continue to make good use of it.

Don't stress out about the delay in shipment. Just go ahead with everything else you can do in the meantime.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

201,707 posts in 31,253 topics over 95 months by 13,519 of 17,231 members. Latest: wunderful2, Nastybug1, Fozsbear