Getting ready to move from apartment with bed bugs advice

(4 posts)
  1. Torimay

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Tue Mar 14 2017 20:29:45
    #

Login to Send PM

So we are throwing away all our furniture, we haven't found a bed bug visually but have been receiving bites every one or two nights, I have slowly been packing my stuff back into plastic storage bins and I haven't bothered to tape over or wrap, our infestation seems very small but what's the likelyhood they are in my DVDs,books, daughters books,boxes, puzzle boxes? Is there anyway to lessen the chance of bringing them to new apartment? We have somebody coming in to heat treat but idk if that affects what I've bagged and packed into storage bins too? Please help

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Mar 15 2017 1:11:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Has anyone verified you have bed bugs by finding visual evidence? If you have them, and are bitten twice weekly, there should be fecal stains. I am concerned because if you don't have visual evidence, you may be doing all this and it may not solve the problem that's causing the skin reactions.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. Torimay

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 2:45:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Actually tonight we found evidence of live bed bug and we caught it...

4. Torimay

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 2:57:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Also we have had a dog come and smell and find left over stuff from bugs on the walls

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

261,487 posts in 42,163 topics over 127 months by 18,504 of 18,994 members. Latest: amybooks, imbuggingout, Okiguess