Frontline??

(3 posts)
  1. Jen27

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Oct 10 2011 12:30:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello everyone... so I'm paranoid about every bug i see now! ... and think i found a carpet beetle larvae the other day (I posted a couple pics on the forum last night) ... can frontline help eliminate any other bugs, like carpet beetle larvae?? ... i read it does nothing for bed bugs (which i had about a month ago and am still stressed about!).

I haven't given my two cats any frontline in the past month or two.... but was planning to once i receive it in the mail again soon.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Oct 10 2011 12:33:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No, frontline is a spot on treatment for cats to kill fleas which bite them.

It is of no value to eliminating issues other than fleas and ticks and even then it only works when they feed on a treated pet.

Hope that explains.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bedbug infestations in domestic and commercial settings. The patent numbers are GB2463953 and GB2470307.

"Astral Entomologist - because so many people say my ideas are out of this world"
  3. Jen27

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Oct 10 2011 12:37:23
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 2 minutes ago  » 
    Hi,
    No, frontline is a spot on treatment for cats to kill fleas which bite them.
    It is of no value to eliminating issues other than fleas and ticks and even then it only works when they feed on a treated pet.
    Hope that explains.
    David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

Yes! Thank you David... Also ... the bug I found yesterday didn't have any noticable legs... maybe very tiny fine legs... or "hairs" ... the pics I put up were pretty terrible, but how can i ease my mind that it's not a bed bug? :/ (yes, i do realized that's a hard and almost ridiculous question to answer!)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.