Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Psychological and Health problems caused by bed bugs (besides bites)

Freaking out

(1 post)
  1. grimthebreaker

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Sep 11 2017 13:53:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello Everyone,

v=I wanted to provide my story in dealing with these monsters. About two years ago, I started to receive red marks on my skin, by the tons. Like all down my arms and back. One day I woke up to find a recently fed nymph on my pillow crushing it cuased the blood to splatter on the pillow. At that point I knew, I was not crazy, no one believed me though, including my room mates. Everyone thought I was crazy because I am OCD, about germs. I had the proof, and I began a regiment of treating it. I was sleeping on a old mattress which I got and replaced with a matress with legs and new box spring, and encased them in mattress protectors. Then I got an applicator for cimexa, and I went to town. Then let it settled before I went back in the room. I have interceptors that I monitored. I put all my clothes in the dryer on high, and threw out my old pillows. and got pillow protectors. Eventually my bites went away, after a few months. I kept applying the cimexa, which I still do every few months.
    I guess at this point, im worried they have returned, but I can't find any evidence of it, except blood, I have long nails that tend to scratch me when I sleep. Any tips to help ease my mind? Recently I found that I had somekind of scratches on the back of my leg near my knee. I guess it could be bites, but each bite is the size of a normal appleseed extremely clustered together. Any ideas to ease my mind?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,818 posts in 43,334 topics over 131 months by 18,996 of 19,572 members. Latest: April13Hincher, Bedbughell99, minicooper78