few possible and fecal stains? HELP PLEASE

(4 posts)
  1. paranoidmomma

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Apr 2 2012 13:07:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, I am very paranoid about bed bugs because my husband works at a lease to own store. As far as he knows his store is clean (he has a PCI come once a month to inspect). Both my son and I have what appears to be one bite each. They were a hive that lasted a few hours then disappeared. Mine left a tiny red dot but his left nothing. I inspected all bedding and no signs in the bedroom but found red stains on the wood frame of our couch. They are really think and do not smear. I even broke off a piece of wood and soaked it in water and nothing bled off. I have a picture and can e-mail to anyone who may be a PCO. I thought bed bugs bit more than once? Any help would be so much appreciated, I can't even eat today I'm so nervous. Oh and our "bites" occurred 2 days apart. Thank you so much!

2. paranoidmomma

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Apr 2 2012 13:12:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Also our family is very susceptible to hives as we have allergies and such, so I didn't think much of them until I saw the red stains. More info on the stains- they are raised and definetly on top if the wood, and thick. I've tried everything to get a sample off (soaking in water, qtip, rubbing with a baby wipe) and it does not come off.

3. paranoidmomma

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Apr 2 2012 13:27:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hopefully this works- here is a photo of the possible fecal stains. [url=http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/76791281@N04/6893199502/]null

4. paranoidmomma

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Apr 2 2012 13:29:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Hopefully this works- here is a photo of the possible fecal stains.
    http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/76791281@N04/6893199502/null

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

184,122 posts in 28,293 topics over 87 months by 12,191 of 19,345 members. Latest: sera143, falc, falc2
Site Meter