(6 posts)
  1. TRC23

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 19:16:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi David,

I found one stain on our daughters fitted sheet. I have no idea how long it has been there, her bed isn't typically one that I check frequently. We have her every other weekend, starting on Thursdays and only have her until Sunday morning. I'm not sure how long it has been there or when it came. I just have no idea how to upload the picture. Maybe I don't have to?

I have passive monitors on all of our beds, I just put one on hers seconds ago. It is a metal bed frame and I followed what you had told another individual about placement.
    On a metal frame is it still 12-72 hours for relocation? Then after 14 days we are clear?

I have never found any other traces of bedbugs in our home. I'm just a panicked individual who makes things bigger than they need to be.

I have been struggling with this whole bed bug thing for almost 3 years. I always think we have them. I can say that the monitor has helped with this, as I've had them on for a month now.

I'm just hoping that today isn't the day we actually have them.

2. TRC23

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 19:43:53
    #

Login to Send PM

[/img]

This is it

3. TRC23

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 19:44:38
    #

Login to Send PM

[/img]

4. TRC23

newbite

Posted 5 days ago
    Fri Mar 17 2017 19:45:10
    #

Login to Send PM

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 days ago
    Mon Mar 20 2017 7:30:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No that image is not faecal. When you zoom in you can clearly see how it "sits" on the high points and is thus friction not liquid.

If you look at the field data reports you can see that testing confirmed detection in as short of 12 - 72 hours from install and we recommend a 7 and 14 day clear and all-clear approach.

Especially with those who appreciate that they have anxiety issues in association with bed bugs checking too frequently feeds that anxiety rather than controlling it. Please see the anxiety management resources we have made available.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  6. TRC23

newbite

Posted 3 days ago
    Mon Mar 20 2017 8:28:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, this was a great help. Thank you and I will absolutely check the section on anxiety!
    Have a great day!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

251,665 posts in 40,194 topics over 122 months by 17,600 of 17,935 members. Latest: Code9, Blackbird13, Kvakalyabra