Fecal ID

(3 posts)
  1. Bugsy18

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Jan 11 2017 10:16:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I was wondering if anyone knew whether bed bug droppings HAD to be black pin-point sharpie marker looking in appearance. This morning I woke up and noticed that I had 3 grayish (very, very pale) lines on one of my pillows. I took 2 pictures of them but am unsure how to upload them and wasn't sure if anyone would be able to see them clearly.
    My boyfriend and I have been using passive monitors for the past 2 months and so far we haven't seen anything, but we also haven't put in our new bed frame yet, and I'm not sure if that would deter them from using the traps even if the monitor is still placed at the head of the bed on the box spring.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Jan 11 2017 10:18:22
    #

Login to Send PM

The color and shape are not at all consistent with bed bug fecal.

What whispers the whisker?
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Wed Jan 11 2017 11:08:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

There is a how to post pics in the stickies, it's simple to do.

While faecal is often described as black and felt pen like to do so is akin to calling Van Goghs sunflowers a bunch of flowers in a vase. There is a world of detailwhich can only be deciphered with a clear and infocus image.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

263,803 posts in 42,647 topics over 128 months by 18,718 of 19,252 members. Latest: bbstressed, alvamiranda, plznobb