Fecal ID #1,000,000 needed on sheets!

(2 posts)
  1. bitethebullet

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Nov 30 2017 14:54:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Waiting for a PCO+k9 unit to come out beginning of next week. While I’m waiting I’m inspecting my sheets like crazy. I really have no idea if these were already there or not. Wiped and they ran. My hand is in there for size reference. Still no bites, (although I’m constantly itchy now 🤪)

Pictures 1,2,3

Can someone tell me if this is fecal matter? Thank you in advance!

2. bitethebullet

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Nov 30 2017 19:40:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Came back to add that we’ve decided to alert our landlord just in case. We live in an apartment complex and even if there’s a SLIVER of a chance we have them, I suppose we have to tell. I’ve noticed not many of these fecal posts get responded to. To note: they were perfect teensy circles before I f’d with them. I reeeeeally went to town scrubbing the two that are visibly “smeared”. If you zoom in there is another dot here or there but they’re almost too small to see.

I ask again please, can someone chime in on this one? I’m worried that contacting my landlord may cause us a lot of problems and if I do it for no reason, I’m going to have a lot of financial repercussions. Getting evicted is not something I can afford. (I live in Seattle but am still worried).

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,806 posts in 43,548 topics over 131 months by 19,076 of 19,668 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1