FAQS about bed bugs for Bedbugger forum users

(2 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Dec 22 2008 17:46:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Forum "newbites" (Bedbugger newbies) often have trouble navigating the FAQs. And yet so many of the questions people have can be partly answered by FAQs. (And then the person can come to the forums for more infomation or specific help.) I have tried to pull out the most relevant ones below. I encourage you to read them and to point others to them (here).

Please note: I try to update them as I can, but the FAQs may be dated. It simply isn't possible to go over them all regularly, so please let me know when something needs to be updated to reflect the most current information. If you wish to suggest changes to an actual FAQ, please leave a comment on the specific FAQ in question. This will help me make the changes more quickly.

Please comment below if a FAQ is missing that you feel should be here.

If you have new questions or problems, or want to tell us your story, please do NOT post them in this thread. Instead, go to http://bedbugger.com/forum/ and click "Add New" to start a new thread.

Thanks!

Think you have bed bugs? You must read these Bed Bugs 101 FAQs:

Identifying a bed bug problem

Getting proper bed bug treatment

Methods of killing bed bugs

Getting bed bugs out of your stuff

CONTINUED BELOW!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Dec 22 2008 18:12:06
    #

Login to Send PM

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

251,998 posts in 40,263 topics over 123 months by 17,630 of 17,970 members. Latest: scarred4lyfe, ssieberfl, sierram1291