Login to Send PM

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 5:58:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Its always nice polite to add a little background. It certainly helps those who are helping you feel less used.

This is not bed bug related. It is similar tot he headless ladybug phenomena which is illustrated below:

headless ladybug annotated by David Cain, on Flickr

People often assume it is bed bugs based on the horizontal segmentation of the abdomen but the death" state of bed bugs is thin which is an easy exclusion.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. User123

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 6:20:02
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm sorry. My intention was certainly not to make anyone feel used but to follow the rules of nobugsonme in a recent posting, which requested to make posts as brief as possible. Lesson learned-- next time I will write more. Thank you for the time spent on this and many other IDs and questions. Your work does not go unnoticed.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,575 posts in 43,048 topics over 129 months by 18,887 of 19,446 members. Latest: bugbedder, RDM16, UStraveler1234