Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Expert ID Please

(4 posts)
  1. ithoughtlicewerebad

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Nov 7 2017 21:34:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Help! I found these in my son's bed. I'm worried that the translucent one is an egg.

https://imgur.com/a/gNyVP

My son just showed me three bites on his abdomen, right at the waist of his pants and two on the back of his knees. Today was cold and rainy and he was wearing long sleeves and jeans and not outside much today. I can't imagine where these came from. He said he just noticed the itching and looked down and they were there. He was sitting on our couch, fully dressed.

I am beside myself. We just got the all clear from my PCO a week ago, and now this. I feel like there is never any peace. Please help.

Thank you.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 8 2017 10:09:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Nothing bed bug related.

HVAC/Locksmith/Bed Bug Control for a non-profit homeless shelter and long term veteran housing.
  3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 8 2017 14:27:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Has nothing to do with insects that I can see.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. ithoughtlicewerebad

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Nov 8 2017 18:10:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, both. That translucent round thing freaked me out. But it is the wrong shape.

Now to figure out why my son has five bites - they look like mosquito bites. But it was between 39 and 54 degrees and raining yesterday. Where did he get mosquito bites? Argh!

I want all clear to really mean all clear... it's been almost a year and I'm just so worried all the time.

But thank you for taking the time to reply. Can't tell you how grateful I am for your help.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,823 posts in 43,336 topics over 131 months by 18,998 of 19,574 members. Latest: minicooper78, bmprg, syedz7