Expert fecal stain ID needed

(4 posts)
  1. Slc0000

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Aug 10 2017 17:36:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello again I feel like I've been here a good amount lately. Was wondering if this looks like bed bug fecal? I have been having weird skin issues lately so I've been on high alert constantly checking my bed for bed bugs and I found this spot on the top sheet. Thank you again
    http://i.imgur.com/Zc2u0NZ.jpg

2. Slc0000

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Aug 10 2017 18:00:46
    #

Login to Send PM

I should also mention that the bed bug blue test left a faint blue in the board which is making me freak out even more. Does it look like it could be fresh blood?

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 6:01:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No this is not bed bug related.

Some people in certainly lights manage to convince themselves that the solvent front that occurs when you apply the sample to the paper can appear blue. The blue you are looking for is concentrated under the sample.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  4. Slc0000

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 7:31:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Would it be too light to be fecal?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

261,674 posts in 42,198 topics over 127 months by 18,524 of 19,017 members. Latest: Tglock, Rae13, Buggybuggy335