Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Does Raid work?

(7 posts)
  1. MichelleBB

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue May 15 2012 21:36:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Have any of you tried the Raid bedbug fogger? Does it work, and is it safe if I have a cat?

2. zelchbug

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue May 15 2012 21:40:16
    #

Login to Send PM

I have read nothing but bad things about fogging/bombing. Not only here but on just about every other site as well, would be nice if it were that easy but unfortunately, I don't believe it is. I'm sure more experienced members will be along to comment but I'm pretty sure they would agree.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue May 15 2012 21:55:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Aerosols and Floggers tend to cause the spread of beds so it's an easy way to go from 1 infested room to scattered bedbugs all over your home which makes dealing with the problem a lot harder even with professional help.

I can asure you the manufacturers of these products know this and all I can shame is big shame on them.

Sorry it's not better news but let's face it if it was that easy there would be no need for this site.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bedbug infestations in domestic and commercial settings. The patent numbers are GB2463953 and GB2470307.
  4. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed May 16 2012 0:04:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Foggers - NO ! ! !

Directed applications to target harborage areas where bed bugs hide - Yes !

Hope this helps ! paul b.

As a consulting entomologist I provide services for entities such as property managers, health/housing/emergency depts, schools, hospitality/resort/cruise industry, homeowners, food service, retail, pest professionals & product manufacturers. I recommend only efficacious methodologies, products and equipment. Professional relations have included Actisol, AMVAC, Atrix, BASF, Bayer, Catchmaster, FMC, GMT, Eaton, MattressSafe, Nisus, ProTeam, Rockwell, Syngenta & Woodstream. No compensation for product sales occurs. As inventor of Knight Safe bed bug sleep tent provides a royalty.
  5. MichelleBB

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed May 16 2012 7:46:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell where the bugs hide, so I have to assume it could be anywhere in the flat. If I have to steam every surface, I will.

6. triceratops

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Sep 16 2012 5:15:30
    #

Login to Send PM

diatomaceous earth , its supposed to kill them slowly by butting them up. i tried comet cleaner, it stopped the bed bugs from biting for a few days but now i am recently getting bit again but less so.

7. triceratops

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Sep 16 2012 5:16:33
    #

Login to Send PM

*cutting them up.. not butting

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.