(4 posts)
  1. Tglock

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 30 2017 6:48:43
    #

Login to Send PM

https://flic.kr/p/XYTqeq
    I squashed a bedbug and noticed a spiderling headed in his direction so I laid the piece of paper towel with him on it down and picked it up and noticed that the spider had crawled on top of him maybe sucking his blood for a change..lol I did not kill the spider in fact since seeing a few of their webs filled with bedbug carcasses I have grown to become quite fond of them.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 3 2017 18:01:38
    #

Login to Send PM

That's interesting. Wish the bug was more in focus to see the spider on it.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Blackheart

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 3 2017 20:27:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Tglock - 4 days ago  » 
    https://flic.kr/p/XYTqeq
    I squashed a bedbug and noticed a spiderling headed in his direction so I laid the piece of paper towel with him on it down and picked it up and noticed that the spider had crawled on top of him maybe sucking his blood for a change..lol I did not kill the spider in fact since seeing a few of their webs filled with bedbug carcasses I have grown to become quite fond of them.

Looks like breeding? Well that's just great, a new breed Bed bugs & Spiders? Except they are cuter of course right? Of course I'm kidding, hate insects of any kind whatsoever....

4. Tglock

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Sep 12 2017 13:40:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I hope not I couldn't imagine a bedbug/spider hybrid.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,807 posts in 43,332 topics over 131 months by 18,996 of 19,572 members. Latest: April13Hincher, Bedbughell99, minicooper78