Couch Encasements

(4 posts)
  1. jackiea6363

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Tue Jun 20 2017 11:08:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Just ordered encasement's for my couch from Mattress Safe. Has anyone else used them and did they help? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

2. michelep

newbite

Posted 4 days ago
    Sun Jul 16 2017 23:04:24
    #

Login to Send PM

I know im late and all but yes I purchased them. It was relief for two weeks but unfortunately bed bugs were still living the floors/walls so they will lock them out of the couch not around the couch. Also tape the zipper as its not very secure. Hope this helps and i got the couch encasements but still have a bed bug issue. It def helped though! Good luck!!!!

3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 4 days ago
    Mon Jul 17 2017 7:59:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Encasing your sofa is pointless. Treat the sofa appropriately and help use it to kill bugs.

4. jackiea6363

newbite

Posted 3 days ago
    Mon Jul 17 2017 14:01:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Actually I went ahead and bought the encasement's for my sectional couch and put them on 25 days ago. I have not seen anymore evidence of bed bugs since I did this. Prior to doing this I had a PCO come and treat two beds (also now encased) and the couch on two occasions. Around 2-3 weeks apart. When I was still seeing bed bugs, I realized that they were hiding somewhere in the couch because I had inspected every other inch of the infested rooms. My couch has a lot of places where they can hide. I had the PCO come over a third time and basically had him saturate the couch with spray. Once it dried, I put on the encasement's. Now I'm not saying that this would work for everyone but it did work for me. On top of chemical treatments, I used Cimexa everywhere in those rooms.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

259,280 posts in 41,699 topics over 126 months by 18,286 of 18,747 members. Latest: UpsetTenant, lauren_d, Dontbugme07