Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Climb Up Question

(3 posts)
  1. prosper23

Posted 6 months ago
    Sun Jan 7 2018 23:01:34
    #

Login to Send PM

To those who have climb ups, how big are they? I was wondering if my bed post would be able to fit in it or would i have to get the XL size

I feel like I read on here that you can actually put them next to the bed legs as oppose to under them and that would work as well?

on another note, i'm passed fed up. I swear I find new marks/punctures/bites/whatever every other week or so. I just found some 2 close to each other then a big space of 3 on my leg in the shower and now it's red underneath. Now I would think after all this time (been getting marks for over a year) I would've found way more obvious signs but i just don't.

2. thirdusername

Posted 6 months ago
    Mon Jan 8 2018 1:21:39
    #

Login to Send PM

I bought large Blackouts.
    The description of the product should say what size of bed leg it fits.
    Just measure the bottom of your bed leg.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.
  3. SS864

Posted 6 months ago
    Mon Jan 8 2018 2:10:19
    #

Login to Send PM

The legs of my Mother's loveseat were too big for even the largest interceptor I could find online, so I just bought a scrap plank of wood at my local home improvement store for like $.50 and cut 2.5"x2.5" squares out of it and screwed them onto the bottom of the loveseat legs. Works great and was able to use the leftover climbups from my Mother's bed frame.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

276,244 posts in 45,470 topics over 139 months by 19,981 of 20,745 members. Latest: verboserabbit, ShortBanana, Holidaybugs