Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Cleaning Up

(4 posts)
  1. BuggyEyed

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Nov 10 2017 20:50:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Is there an effective way to remove the fecal stains from fabrics? I searched the forums but the posts I found were several years old. I thought mayne advancements have been made since then. I have a very nice quilt that has suffered stains and I having trouble removing them. Any advice?

2. thirdusername

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Nov 11 2017 11:36:38
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm also interested in cleaning ideas but more for blood.

Maybe oxi-clean or resolve or something like that.

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
  3. BuggyEyed

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Tue Nov 14 2017 10:57:55
    #

Login to Send PM

*tap,tap,tap* Is this thing on? Anyone have any ideas? I've tried peroxide and bleach. Neither completely removed the stains. I'd love to be able to salvage this quilt and my linens.

4. Bedbugmom41

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Nov 16 2017 16:56:35
    #

Login to Send PM

If you have not put your stained linen in the dryer, you can try the OxyClean Max Force stick and let it work overnight. If you have run your quilt throught the dryer already there is not much that can be done as the heat will "bake" the stain into the fabric.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,823 posts in 43,336 topics over 131 months by 18,998 of 19,574 members. Latest: minicooper78, bmprg, syedz7