Carpet beetle larve maybe? [a: yes]

(6 posts)
  1. Idislikeallbugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Mar 25 2017 0:03:44
    #

Login to Send PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4CkgBiMLer2VjJDMFoxX0FFQWs/view?usp=drivesdk

Im thinking this is carpet beetle larvae. They were all in my kitchen so I cleaned the crap out of it. Got sprayed. Didn't see any for a couple months and now these suckers are back. I'm stasting to see the beetles too. Do I just keep getting my house sprayed? Do I burn my house to the ground? Lol that was a joke... I don't want these suckers in my house anymore. I'm freaking out mostly because I don't want them in my 1 year old sons room. I need help on where to go from here.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Mar 25 2017 1:00:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Not sure it's carpet beetle larva, but it's definitely not bed bug-related.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. Idislikeallbugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Mar 25 2017 1:03:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 2 minutes ago  » 
    Not sure it's carpet beetle larva, but it's definitely not bed bug-related.

Thank you for the quick reply! I really hope to figure this out

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Mar 25 2017 11:15:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Confirming 100% not bed bug. Its a larva of something though.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Mar 25 2017 16:33:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, carpet beetle larva.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  6. Idislikeallbugs

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Tue Apr 18 2017 1:06:29
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 3 weeks ago  » 
    Yes, carpet beetle larva.

No one in my small town knows how to treat for this other than spraying once a month. I've contacted the guy with the most bug experience in town (30 years) and he just wants to spray outside once a month and inside once every 2 months. I keep seeing them in the house. I need help. I've even tried contacting people on the east coast to help give direction but no luck with them calling me back. I'm going to go crazy!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

255,336 posts in 40,884 topics over 124 months by 17,891 of 18,279 members. Latest: aaaaagh, SpreadingBugsohmy, loopzoop