Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Can anyone recommend a PCO in San Jose CA?

(3 posts)
  1. nomorebugs

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Nov 29 2007 0:50:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks.

2. CapnAhab

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Thu Nov 29 2007 15:38:48
    #

Login to Send PM

We're over in Davis and have been working with Clark (www.weneedyou.com). They're huge around the Sacramento area and into the East Bay, so they might have service in San Jose. If so, they DO seem to have experience with bed bugs, so even if they don't work for you they may be able to suggest a company that would.

3. kraystone

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Nov 30 2007 13:57:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes my pco is also Clark. They're good except for the communication between the technician, supervisor, person in charge and secretary, needs some work.

Secretary should be informed that for bb treatment, do not say it is okay for us to put our clothing back into closet. I later found out from the person-in-charge-of-our-treatment, that it is recommended not to do that. A few other confusing answers when I ask different people from the same company, like whether to vacuum, strip the encasement during each treatment? Anyway, I follow whomever is the boss.

We're going to have our last treatment later and I'm happy to say no bed bugs for 26 days
    Either my NA encasements worked, and/or their residual sprays worked.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

190,815 posts in 29,341 topics over 90 months by 12,653 of 19,905 members. Latest: Wtf.hellnoin NJ, anxiety high, itchylady