Bug In My Ear!!!

(9 posts)

Tags:

1. bunnybedbug

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Jun 1 2009 22:46:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, that's right: I was trying to relax in bed the other night (the first night after extermination #3). I got a little itch and reached up to scratch it... and there was a bug in my ear!! I hope this hasn't happened to you. And I know that I am supposed to be saving them for the PCO but I couldn't take it and I squished the little sucker. Thankfully no bite in my ear but all the same...

2. brbugfighter

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jun 3 2009 16:07:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Bunny

Please be careful with your ears, I had one scurry into my ear canal about a month and a half ago. It was just horrible. I didn't know what to do so went to the doctor next morning and had it washed away with saline solution, have a look at the Horror Stories section for the full story and other comments on this topic. Ear plugs may be advisable.

3. bunnybedbug

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jun 3 2009 22:12:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the tip... although I'm not sure I want to read the horror stories section right before I go to bed!! Let's hope we don't have any more bb probs in our ears, noses or any other internal places... yikes!

4. Traumabugged

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jun 10 2009 18:52:44
    #

Login to Send PM

It might be my paranoia but I'm feeling itchy in my ear recently. I scratched and found nothing though...How does it feel except being itchy? Thank you.

5. bunnybedbug

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jun 10 2009 21:52:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Ask brbugfighter as mine was only in there for a second. And I know what you mean, I am definitely getting paranoid too!

bbb

6. NewPaltzstudent

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Jul 26 2009 7:59:15
    #

Login to Send PM

This is my worst fear with them! Getting plugs tonight!

7. blunile

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Wed Sep 23 2009 20:48:54
    #

Login to Send PM

The very small ones can get past the ear plugs. I sleep with earplugs all the time. Got bit really badly inside the ear...trying to figure out how to get them out. I've had a big extermination done and they got my ear just before. Have been using Campho-phenique....it helps but I think they are just going back in. Slept a couple nights with the plugs out, seems better...gives them a chance to go find their way to the stuff that will kill em....I hope.

8. Louise

Posted 4 years ago
    Wed Sep 23 2009 22:50:23
    #

Login to Send PM

What about putting a couple of drops of rubbing alcohol in your ear?

I guess that might kill it, but it might not get it out of there...

Ick. Dead bedbug in ear. I'm not sure what's worse: a dead one or a live one in there...

9. blunile

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Sep 24 2009 3:15:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Bed bugs are like the tough junk yard dog of insects....alcohol would only disinfect the bite....slow them down for about a minute.... Dustmitex.com product repels them. Been using shea butter cream with peppermint drops on my skin....only thing that helps...Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Shampoo and conditioner with some peppermint drops is like a dream for the hair and body...they can't stand lavender & it calms your skin. The latest saving grace is Rene Furteter's Astera Soothing fluid...scalp treatment; contains peppermint, echinnacea, eucalyptus, menthol, camphor...they don't like it at all....and it takes the itching away. Have only done one extermination treatment, need to do a few more.....Wondering about this DDT that they use to use for these things...might be good for them to bring it back.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.