(4 posts)
  1. ScaredOfSleep

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 19:43:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

We found a bed bug at our place a couple weeks ago and have had two treatments since. I have not found any adults or anything but I keep finding these tiny little bugs on my bed I've never noticed before. Could these be nymphs?

A couple of them look the same but the second photo is a weird one, I felt something on my leg and kicked it and that fell off my leg, left a little blood on my sheet. I know it's a little crushed but maybe an expert can confirm it is or isn't a bed bug based on the legs?

The fourth photo I am also wondering about as it doesn't look like the others either.

If an expert could confirm any of these it would be great! I just want to try and get some sleep again!

https://imgur.com/a/gPcUY

SOS

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 15 2017 23:28:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Several of them look like psocids or book lice. See this FAQ: Bed bugs or book lice? which explains how you can easily tell them from bed bug nymphs based on the shape of the head.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Jul 16 2017 3:58:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Confirming pscocids and what appears to be a spider.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Jul 16 2017 7:10:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Booklice, remains of a spider, not sure what this one is, a headless parasitic wasp. Nothing to worry about.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

263,719 posts in 42,630 topics over 128 months by 18,711 of 19,242 members. Latest: Brightly79, InaneVelocity, ElisaR