Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Breakfast, lunch & dinner - but a buffet line?

(4 posts)
  1. Felpudo

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue May 16 2017 3:38:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I've had bedbugs for sure in the past and am thinking that perhaps I never fully got rid of them...

I know I can't prove anything by bites alone but do these look similar to what you've gotten? I don't react to them (no itchiness), in fact I went months without realizing I had them the first time.

http://imgur.com/a/EWt5M

The dots are on my shin and the 'line' is on my shoulder. Will they just chow down like that and make a line on my body?

Thanks for your thoughts!

2. Felpudo

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue May 16 2017 4:03:32
    #

Login to Send PM

And FYI - I've been reading here and taking all the steps. I have mattress encasements and interceptors and cimexa and all that. I had the exterminator cone out, I've done everything except heat treatment, so you know where I'm coming from.

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue May 16 2017 5:06:15
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't really see anything to necessarily suggest insect bites.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue May 16 2017 8:43:06
    #

Login to Send PM

I've had similar looking broken lines on my skin and at least one web site strongly suggests alien abduction. Is this possible?

But seriously (actually the web site did suggest that) it's a common looking skin reaction, and I have had it, and I don't have bed bugs. If concerned, you could see a dermatologist for a diagnosis but half the time they're wrong, at least from my experience.

So it's time to stop worrying about bed bugs. Alien abduction is another matter, but I can't help you with that

Richard

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

259,586 posts in 41,771 topics over 127 months by 18,318 of 18,785 members. Latest: ALivingNightmare, MontanaSPC, sarasoli