Blood stains?

(3 posts)
  1. Amamcb

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Aug 3 2017 0:38:19
    #

Login to Send PM

I am pretty paranoid at this point. I have had what I thought may be a couple of bites. They don't seem to be in clusters though. One is on my back and I had a bit of a rash for about an hour or so the other day. On and off I feel like I'm finding rashes or redness on my legs but I may be stressing out so much that I'm giving myself a rash.

I did find a bit of blood on my sheets about a week ago but then noticed I had a cut on my leg. Then today I noticed a small spot of blood on my floor near my dresser and another spot which I thought was blood on my baseboards. Are those normal places to find blood stains ? After I washed my sheets I haven't found any fecal stains or blood stains since.

No signs on bugs.

I hope I'm looking for the right things it's just the blood or whatever it was on the floor and baseboards that freaked me out.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Aug 3 2017 1:26:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Blood doesn't prove there are bed bugs because it can have other causes. You're really looking for fecal stains, bed bugs, cast skins and eggs.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. sshakoor

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Aug 10 2017 0:42:00
    #

Login to Send PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byarmt50VpPLRmR6TTlRS0hzV0FVQzlBaUd6SXNaQ01pZTVB/view?usp=sharing.
    pls help identify blood stain. Had bedbug problem 14 months back, eradicated by misting , moved home and bought new mattress etc and discovered few stains not there previously.
    are these indicative of bedbugs. Had a pco come over he could not find any signs but this stain happened after his visit. pls help. thanks

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,575 posts in 43,048 topics over 129 months by 18,887 of 19,446 members. Latest: bugbedder, RDM16, UStraveler1234