Black stains. Possible nymph siting.

(8 posts)
  1. Helpbbscare

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 15:46:15
    #

Login to Send PM

My son is 7 months old and we can not figure out why is is getting rashes so bad. Eczema like rashes. We had BB's last year and treated thoroughly but this year we moved and showed no signs of anything until now. I found one small black dot on our bed that when wet it turned brownish. 2 small red marks on the BB protector and then today I found this black smug on the back of my son's rock and play. Please advise, we have 3 kids and a 3 story home. I'm literally in freak out mode. There was something crawling on my mattress but it was too tiny to tell and almost clear.
    How do i add pics?

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 15:48:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Don't freak yourself out, it's just a few marks. As soon as you load the images someone here can have a look, but from your description those are not the most common areas that would make me think bed bugs.

What whispers the whisker?
  3. Helpbbscare

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 15:52:18
    #

Login to Send PM

How do I add the pics. I'll also add that my son sleeps in the rock and play and there was a small black dot next to the smug...

4. PraiseworthyJoy

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 18:00:56
    #

Login to Send PM

You will need to make an account through Flickr Imgur or even Dropbox google. Upload He picture through there and then click "img" up top and copy and past your link. Hope this helps you.

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 19:48:17
    #

Login to Send PM

How to post a photo for ID

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  6. Helpbbscare

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 20:02:16
    #

Login to Send PM

7. Helpbbscare

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 20:04:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Please look at the above pictures. The first is the back of my son's sleeper(rock and play) and the second is on the side of my bed on my BB cover.

8. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 16 2017 20:12:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Neither of those is bed bug related. Please look at the example
    Images and the blood spots on sheets primer.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

257,526 posts in 41,334 topics over 126 months by 18,111 of 18,532 members. Latest: Pleasedontbebbs, pleezehelp, tarito