Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Biting on my scalp. What to do?

(2 posts)
  1. Itchybutdealing

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 29 2008 12:58:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I know supposedly that BBs don't like hair, but given the fact that I have bites in my scalp, I think that they don't care what we think they like and don't like. Unless I have lice and I have checked for that and seen nothing (no eggs...etc). What can I do to prevent the bites?

2. BeeBee

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Jul 29 2008 14:33:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Oh man, I have the same problem. Since I sleep with the covers pulled up to my neck, most of my bites are on my neck and scalp. Lately they've moved to my face and beneath my chin. I'm about to go crazy. I look awful: big ugly red bites ALL over my face. I barely slept last night and STILL I woke up with more.

As far as the scalp, you could sleep with a shower cap on. But the thing is, then they'll just move down to your face and trust me, scalp trumps face ANY day.

Funny thing: Someone recommended Off so I tried it last night. I sprayed the back of my neck and my face and guess what? The little fu***** bit the front of my neck, my nose and my forehead, all the places I hadn't put on the Off.

The moral of this story is that if they're hungry, they're gonna find a place to bite. Period. I don't think there's much of a way to deter them. You just gotta find a way to kill 'em.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

201,595 posts in 31,236 topics over 95 months by 13,513 of 17,222 members. Latest: Wasteidd, kittykat123, acaris