(2 posts)
  1. kmonk

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Wed Aug 9 2017 22:07:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,
    I am about to move out of my apartment. but lately i have been getting bites on my arms and it is making me really scared that i have bed bugs. They usually come in sets of two sometimes one and all of them are arms. sometimes they are itchy and sometimes not at all. And sometimes while I am at work or home i feel itchy everywhere and like bugs are crawling on me. I have checked my house for BB's but i haven't found any traces of them thus far. i even tore open the futon that I sleep on just to see if they might be hiding in the back of it.
    Notes to be added: this has been happening for about a week
    i dont usually sleep with cloths on so i find it weird that the bites would be restricted to my arms
    my window doesnt have a screen on it

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 months ago
    Thu Aug 10 2017 0:50:25
    #

Login to Send PM

If you're being bitten in the night and have no screen on the window, could it be mosquitos?

If you're worried about bed bugs, you need a pro to inspect. However, note there aren't any "typical" patterns with bed bug bites.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,622 posts in 43,065 topics over 129 months by 18,896 of 19,457 members. Latest: Bugtimore, Paranoid34, terrifieddd