(4 posts)
  1. PleaseHelp21

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Apr 14 2017 1:13:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey All,

About a year ago me and my roommate got bed bugs. We found a few bugs and we were all getting bit. Our landlord hired Terminex who sprayed the house with chemical mutliple times and obviously that didn't work. We then hired a person that heats the whole house up. After that we thought we were in the clear but I kept on getting bites. The guy doing the heat treatment came over and said there were no signs of bug and we needed to catch a bed bug before he would retreat. We hire a dog that sniffs out the bed bugs and he didn't find anything. I had other company come over and they said they could find sign. We laid down traps, the ones that intercept under legs of the bed and the ones that have the CO2 and the sticky pad with no luck for months and now a year. I went to a doctor and the said what I had was definitely insect bite but it was probably from the beach, I live near the beach. No buying that. In the last year I have not seen any signs of bed bugs no blood poop, no hard flake poop, no exoskeletons and I have put up a butch of trap and nothing BUT I am consistently getting bites. NO bad, just like 2 or 3 a week. Is it possible to have no signs in a year and have bed bugs. Is it some other type of bug?

I need help, I am really starting to lose it!!

Much Thanks!!!

2. cantcallit2016

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Apr 14 2017 12:21:23
    #

Login to Send PM

I am having a similar issue been a year and not one bug etc. Only my Dr. Says mine are not bb bites have too see a allergy Dr. Next week I have had pcos spray found nothing dead or alive covered my encasements in cimexa put traps under legs up my bed frame with cimexa for months still nothing have looked every inch of my one bedroom apartment over more times then I can count every piece of furniture nothing what gets me is I get one too three bumps twice a week when I wake up is when I notice them or when I get out of the shower even started getting them in scalp recently hope you find out what your problem is soon!!

3. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Apr 14 2017 13:10:41
    #

Login to Send PM

After a year you'd see signs. After three months signs should be fairly obvious. If it eats it poops, there would be something somewhere.
    I would look to other causes.

Bird dreams are not admissible in court.
  4. PleaseHelp21

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Apr 14 2017 16:15:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok gotcha. Is it a possibility is Bird Mites or something like that? Any ideas on what else it could be?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

253,386 posts in 40,546 topics over 123 months by 17,741 of 18,101 members. Latest: hopeful77, omgwhut, jadew077