Bed bug? Please help ID Lou [a: male bed bug and nymphs]

(4 posts)
  1. kellycc1976

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Sep 11 2017 13:11:21
    #

Login to Send PM

I know this is an awful picture and for that I'm sorry. But is there any way to identify it is a bed bug?

Bed bug?

2. kellycc1976

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Sep 11 2017 16:25:32
    #

Login to Send PM

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Sep 12 2017 5:47:28
    #

Login to Send PM

The large one is a male bed bug and others look like nymphs. Pictures aren't quite clear. Any story or do you know something about the history in this situation?

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. kellycc1976

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Sep 12 2017 10:06:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, Lou. We believe we brought back bed bugs from a hotel in a Minneapolis two weekends ago. My legs and back have been getting bit. The large male was found in my laundry basket after being home almost a week. The nymph (one only, just lots of pics uploaded) was found in my lint trap when I washed all of my bedding. We have been cleaning, bagging stuff up or throwing stuff away and treating the whole house with EcoRaider and Cimexa. Plus DE earth pestiside grade to start. We have interceptors on our bed, but we haven't found anything else. And I'm keeping myself fully covered so except for maybe one small new bite, I haven't had any bites in the last four days. But we have a cluttery house, so much left to do still. Thank you again for the confirmation. I appreciate it.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,818 posts in 43,334 topics over 131 months by 18,996 of 19,572 members. Latest: April13Hincher, Bedbughell99, minicooper78