Bed bug passive monitor placement- mostly directed to David

(3 posts)
  1. terrified234

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Jul 26 2012 13:50:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Alright so I have had my passive monitor installed for 3 weeks and no bed bug marks. I still have bites so I'm still a bit nervous but I definitely am feeling a little better at this point. However, it occurred to me that I am not sure if my placement is totally correct. I simply made sure that mine was at the head of the bed but I read somewhere on these forums that it should be placed higher, right at the top of the box spring. Mine is more in the middle as you can see in the photo. I am wondering if my placement makes it less likely for bed bugs to seek a home there.

http://i.imgur.com/KMfgS.jpg

2. terrified234

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Jul 26 2012 13:51:59
    #

Login to Send PM

By the way I have it placed on the side of the bed that I sleep on.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Jul 26 2012 14:29:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

That is a perfect install as per the instructions.

If you are still getting skin reactions 7 days after install I would strongly advise you to downgrade bedbugs on your list of suspects and look for is actually causing the issue.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly acknowledge my vested interest in this technology as the inventor

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bedbug infestations in domestic and commercial settings. The patent numbers are GB2463953 and GB2470307.

"Astral Entomologist - because so many people say my ideas are out of this world"

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.