Bed bug nymph ? Identification help !! [a: bird mite]

(9 posts)
  1. Isaacjm

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 0:34:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Is this bed bug nymph ? Because it pop out of nowhere and there is 10-15 of it on my bed image

2. Isaacjm

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 0:47:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Another picture for it .. Really need some help

3. F. Pazos

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 1:39:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Not a bed bug

Professional PCO based in Hong Kong specialized in Bed Bugs.
  4. Isaacjm

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 1:51:12
    #

Login to Send PM

F. Pazos - 10 minutes ago  » 
    Not a bed bug

Thanks for the reply !! Oh luckily it's not bed bug. Have you seen this kind of bugs before ? How to get rid of it ?

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 5:06:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Isaacjm - 3 hours ago  » 

Not a bed bug

Thanks for the reply !! Oh luckily it's not bed bug. Have you seen this kind of bugs before ? How to get rid of it ?

It looks like a mite and possibly a parasitic one. Hard to see exactly what mite this is, but it does resemble certain of the nest associate mites. So are you aware of birds (such as pigeons) nesting or is there are rodent issue? Just trying to rule out certain conditions.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  6. Isaacjm

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 7:09:49
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

Isaacjm - 3 hours ago  » 

Not a bed bug

It looks like a mite and possibly a parasitic one. Hard to see exactly what mite this is, but it does resemble certain of the nest associate mites. So are you aware of birds (such as pigeons) nesting or is there are rodent issue? Just trying to rule out certain conditions.

There's no pigeon or rodent issues.. But I found it coming from window. And I just vacuumed and spray dettol on it. Oh , here there is a clearer image

7. Isaacjm

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 7:14:12
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

Isaacjm - 3 hours ago  » 

Not a bed bug

Here , a clearer picture I found it coming in from window. No there's no pigeon nest or rodent issues.

8. Isaacjm

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 7:18:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hereis the clearer picture. I found it coming in from window and I apart dettol on it .. Hope it works.. There's no pigeon nest or rodent issue.

9. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 7:22:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

It appears to be a bird mite.

If you have a look in the advanced educational section of my website you will see example images and an outline of the solution.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

255,578 posts in 40,931 topics over 125 months by 17,911 of 18,303 members. Latest: hunkamunka, jt90808, Ihbb9