Bed bug ID Please. But it's huge?!

(3 posts)
  1. Pleasehelp322

newbite

Posted 4 days ago
    Wed Dec 6 2017 22:11:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey guys. So yesterday I posted about a three puncture bite mark on my elbow. Trying to see what could have caused it. I DID have an adult female live bug (I think unfed) that I sadly found in my dresser. Sprayed and haven't honestly seen anything these months. No fecal matter , no stains on bed. No eggs. No carcasss. Nothing. Just now I found this dead bug by my dresser. I accidentally crushed it trying to put it on tape. But the penny is there fornsize. IT is huge!! How big can a bed bug get?! I thought at first a roach but I don't think so. The antennae was very long too. You can kind of see the pieces of it. Here are top and bottom views. Thanks so much for your help in advance.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 days ago
    Thu Dec 7 2017 13:27:23
    #

Login to Send PM

It's a broken up cockroach nymph.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Pleasehelp322

newbite

Posted 2 days ago
    Fri Dec 8 2017 13:29:35
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 1 day ago  » 
    It's a broken up cockroach nymph.

Thanks. You the best.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,596 posts in 43,507 topics over 131 months by 19,061 of 19,650 members. Latest: lexie0490, onyva, Ruth989