Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Bed bug ID needed please - is this an egg?

(4 posts)
  1. kellycc1976

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Dec 6 2017 0:59:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I found this on my sheet. It was hard, kind of like rice. It was hard to break in half. It was not sticky. We have Cimexa everywhere. Is it an egg by chance? Or a dried up egg? Thank you in advance!

https://ibb.co/fBccxw

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Dec 6 2017 12:33:18
    #

Login to Send PM

No. Not bed bug egg.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. kellycc1976

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Dec 6 2017 12:47:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, Lou.

And I hope you read this. Thank you for everything. I think my bed bug road is about over and you and this site helped me more than I could ever express. You confirmed the initial bugs we found, and you’ve responded to every suspected bug during treatment. You’re my hero. As is the creator of this site. You both made a stressful situation manageable, and helped in my journey to fight the small infestation we had. Thank you a million times over.

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Wed Dec 6 2017 13:03:51
    #

Login to Send PM

kellycc1976: Thanks for your kind words. Relax. Please enjoy your holidays with your family. I know nobugsonme feels the same way.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,806 posts in 43,548 topics over 131 months by 19,076 of 19,668 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1