(4 posts)
  1. danpeterca

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Dec 2 2017 5:00:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all,

This morning I awoke to blood on my sheets, it was toward the end of the bed and a healthy amount, no cuts or anything like that. All I found was a single bite, on cleaning my room I found these 2 things, a shed skin and a bug? Can you tell me what I am dealing with? I was away for 2 weeks and returned just 2 nights ago and the first night no blood or anything. I live in south Thailand.

Dan

2. danpeterca

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Dec 2 2017 5:03:05
    #

Login to Send PM

3. danpeterca

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Sat Dec 2 2017 9:55:18
    #

Login to Send PM

sorry here is a poor photo

https://imgur.com/a/9hDsz

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Sun Dec 3 2017 20:57:54
    #

Login to Send PM

danpeterca - 1 day ago  » 
    Hello all,
    This morning I awoke to blood on my sheets, it was toward the end of the bed and a healthy amount, no cuts or anything like that. All I found was a single bite, on cleaning my room I found these 2 things, a shed skin and a bug? Can you tell me what I am dealing with? I was away for 2 weeks and returned just 2 nights ago and the first night no blood or anything. I live in south Thailand.
    Dan

Sorry, really can't tell much from the photos.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,806 posts in 43,548 topics over 131 months by 19,076 of 19,668 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1