(2 posts)
  1. meenalester

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 10 2017 11:22:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello !
    After doing a self treatment with Temprid, Bedlam and Cimexa (please don’t follow this, as it could lead to a very costly and ineffective treatment) we have not seen bugs, other than dead ones. Our beds are encased, including the box spring. I found These spots on box spring, I do remember bed bug dropping are black, but could this be mildew instead? It’s just on the box spring and no where else, also no live bugs seen yet.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/BciCZ">

Link: https://imgur.com/a/BciCZ

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Sep 11 2017 9:58:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Those are not bed bug related, too diffuse and too homogeneous black.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

266,818 posts in 43,334 topics over 131 months by 18,996 of 19,572 members. Latest: April13Hincher, Bedbughell99, minicooper78