Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Bed Bug Blue how I love you

(8 posts)
  1. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Oct 12 2012 13:33:36
    #

Login to Send PM

For anyone who has followed my story, I'm currently moving from my apartment back to my house. I'm not terribly concerned about the things that I'm moving, as I have been armed with enough information on this site to know how to do so correctly, but I am absolutely living in fear that I may have infested my house before I knew of my infestation at my apartment.

So of course, that leads me to do constant monitoring at the house. I have passive monitors placed on my bed and couch and thankfully (knock on wood) they have been clean so far. But the other day I noticed what I thought absolutely had to be fecal stains on my comforter (after all, I know what they look like based on my apartment, right?). My heart sank. Even though I was convinced, I decided to order some Bed Bug Blue. It finally arrived yesterday, and I have to say it took me a cigarette and a shot of whiskey before I could bring myself to test said fecal spot. Finally I did it, and at first I freaked out because I thought it was turning colors, but then after a minute, nothing! Turns out the "color" I thought it was turning was simply because it was damp. What a relief. Doesn't mean I don't have them, but I can stop obsessing about those danged little spots. I told my husband I felt like a teenage girl taking a pregnancy test being so relieved the results were negative!

Just wanted to pass this on to anyone thinking about purchasing the product. It really can give you a bit of peace of mind.

2. djames1921

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Oct 12 2012 13:50:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the kind words about Bed Bug Blue, I'm glad it helped you out and you got the answer you were hoping for!

David James

Disclaimer: I manufacture/sell Bed Bug Blue.

3. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Oct 12 2012 13:58:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank YOU David!

4. Kass2010

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Oct 12 2012 16:41:11
    #

Login to Send PM

"I told my husband I felt like a teenage girl taking a pregnancy test being so relieved the results were negative!"

Anna, that's hilarious! Glad to hear everything was negative! I may have to order this - I mean, why not? I think I've ordered 5 separate times off US Bed Bugs in the past 2 months. I actually was getting reimbursed for some stuff at work and fortunately remembered to black out those orders on my credit card statement - really would prefer not to have my higher-ups wonder why I've been so trigger-happy at "US Bed Bugs"

5. goingcrazybb

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Oct 13 2012 21:54:00
    #

Login to Send PM

"It finally arrived yesterday, and I have to say it took me a cigarette and a shot of whiskey before I could bring myself to test said fecal spot"

I really did laugh out loud at this. Something we can all relate to.
    Hopefully you are free and clear!

6. help_me

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Oct 18 2012 0:11:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Does this stuff work on stains on bedding that have been laundered several times? Whenever I find little blood spots on my bedding I freak out but if they launder everything and the stains are gone after, I feel a lot of relief. I have stains on my pillow case that still have not washed out despite over a years' worth of laundering.

7. Koebner

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Oct 18 2012 7:26:31
    #

Login to Send PM

I love it. I take it away on trips, I demonstrate it to anyone I consider at risk, I push it at hoteliers & friends who travel.

I used to work with drug users/ addicts & never in all my puff have I met anyone who resembled the idiotic stereotype of a "pusher". In that market, demand always outstrips supply. When it comes to Blue, though, I am a pusher. I do everything but hang around school gates giving out free samples.

Mr James, I salute you.
    On the other hand, we still need those UK & European PackTites. Do you think we could crowdsource the development costs?

8. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Oct 18 2012 7:57:02
    #

Login to Send PM

It would be interesting to test it on the pillowcases. I think Mr. James has answered this before, but I'm not sure about a year's worth of washings.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,464 posts in 44,760 topics over 136 months by 19,640 of 20,340 members. Latest: Hellobabies, Njpleasehelp, WaterBedBugs