Bed bug behavior

(2 posts)
  1. Tim m

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 1:31:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey all so i just found out about a week ago I have bedbugs so far I have only found three adults, and a hand full of little one all around the same size. And ground zero is my couch. The exterminator is coming the 18th to heat treat and spray. I have checked all my children's rooms from top to bottom found nothing at all.

Tonight I checked my bed again, my bedroom is right next to the living room and I found three molts under my box spring. I have checked my bed everyday since I found out I had them and never found anything until tonight. I didn't see any live bugs at all tore the room apart looking for them. Is there a chance they left the couch looking for food molted then returned to the couch. I'm just freaking out I'm trying to keep them from over running the house. I don't know if the three adults I killed those were their molts.

2. nomorebuggs

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Aug 11 2017 23:54:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Are you sleeping in your room or the couch? If your room is empty and you're sleeping on the couch, they would have no reason to venture to a room with no CO2 or heat signature.

Also, did you photograph the shed skins for an ID?

Not an expert. Any advice I give is information gleaned via anxiety-fueled research of credible sources and expert posts here. Please research all advice before treating and consult a professional.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

261,674 posts in 42,198 topics over 127 months by 18,524 of 19,017 members. Latest: Tglock, Rae13, Buggybuggy335